Friday, November 14, 2008

The Joy In My Day

My physical therapist came to see me today and she is such a joy to be around. I was not looking forward to my therapist or nurse visiting today, but Jennifer brought joy with her. Don't get me wrong, it was work too. I really enjoyed her visit and I missed my nurse, Sandra as she could not make it today. I was saddened by the news about Shannon's dad and will be praying for her and her family. Shannon goes way back with my family as a home health therapist. She's almost like family. I remember just about this time a year ago I was struggling with the fact that my dad's health was waning until we finally had to let him go be with Jesus on December 17. But there was a bundle of joy brought into our lives later that very same day in the form of new life, "Baby Gracie". We lost a physical life and gained a new physical life all in one day.

I miss my daddy.

Aunt Paula

1 comment:

Roan said...

Hey Aunt Paula,
I am so glad I found your blog. I am enjoying reading it so much!
Love,
Roan