Thursday, May 14, 2009

IT'S ME AGAIN

Hi There everyone. With the help of my babysister I can now get back on my blog and post. Of course, most of you know I have been quite addicted to this game on facebook and facebook in general. I have met alot of nice ladies who share some of the health problems that I have. Working with my computer everyday has allowed me to have more control with my left hand. Since I am homebound, it also gives me something to do and keeps my mind off having a pity party. I actually have someone here to take me somewhere today. Now that Kim has me fixed, I will post more often........................for now I am off to run some errands.

Love to All Aunt Paula

For those of you keeping up with American Idol........................................KRIS ROCKS........he has been my pick since the beginning.

No comments: