Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Quote From My Daily Calendar

"God understands our prayers even when we can't find the words to say them" It doesn't say who quoted this, but I really liked it and hoped that some of you who read my blog will enjoy it also. Please continue to pray for me as I battle with depression daily. I admire my babysister soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mutch!!!!!!! Wish I could be more like her and her husband and children. Just a great family.

HUGS AND LOVE TO ALL....................AUNT PAULA

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Hey Sis,

I saw this on Facebook this morning. I like it!! It is so true. I deserve no admiration, continually messing up. Thanks to my loving God who keeps setting me back on the trail. I will pray for you with the depression. Have a great day! I love you!

Kim