Sunday, October 19, 2008

Aunt Paula or Nana????

As I have aged and I'm not very old, I have acquired the name of Aunt Paula to numerous children who are of no blood relation. It is really fun being called Aunt Paula and having all the special notes and items to collect from the children showing their affection to me. Now that I am a grandmother, it gets confusing whether I am Aunt Paula or Nana. Nothing can compare to some of the blessings I receive from my nieces and nephews. They write me notes and leave them where I can see them when I go to bed, like on my pillow. This just makes my heart soar. Keep up the good work guys and gals. I also know that there are many little prayer warriors out there on my behalf and that is a really good feeling.

For those of you who don't know my family, you are missing something, because they are grrrrEAT!!!!! I am so fortunate to have them.

Oh yeah, by the way, I like being Aunt Paula and Nana.

Signing off for now, I'll be back tomorrow.

Aunt Paula or is it Nana (They are both very important titles)

No comments: