Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I Spoke Too Soon

I had the pleasure of my great neice and gret nephew's company after school today. Princess Laila Grace and Prince Charming Chase. What do you say when a 5 year old says "I want to go outside and pee." Well, I said okay, thinking he would go to the backyard like a little man and winkle. Much to my surprise, I looked out the window and he was standing in the front yard wit his pants down around his ankles and watering my front yard with no inhibitions about it at all. I guess I'll know next time. I would have given anything to have had a camera to save the moment.

My calm day turned into a quite exciting one. I hope it is okay to share something like this. If not, someone please let me know.

Bye-Bye now....................................................Aunt Paula

1 comment:

Ryan said...

You did speak to soon. I wish I could have been there Ryan