Friday, October 24, 2008

Boggin' Down In The Daily Bloggin'

It has been a very eventful day at Aunt Paula's Place/Nanas. Some neighbors ask permission to have their "YARD" sale in my front yard which is approximately 25 percent concrete. Gone are the days of what the word "Yard" means. I guess I am somewhat selfish when it comes to having my days to myself, "Uninterrupted". Of course, they have been uninterrupted for almost three years. A long time, huh?

I did do something today other than recline. I rescued Baby Gracie's Luvy, gave it a bath and a drying to fluff it up. "Somebunnies", I won't mention any names, for fear of discrimination, oops I meant incrimination, left Baby Gracie's Luvy out in the weather. In case you didn't get it, her Luvy is this pink bunny blanket that mother nature was not very kind too, so I rescued it. I figure Gracie's mommy and daddy would like to have her Luvy back home again.

Another quick blogging moment before going night-night. Just wanted everyone to know that I am going to spend the day tomorrow with 3, possibly 4 of my favorite girls. My mother, two sisters, Baby Gracie and possibly Laila Grace are going to Celebration Village. A little downtime getting in the Christmas Spirit at a fundraiser for Sanctuary Hospice House.

Toot-a-loo.............................................................................Aunt Paula

No comments: