Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Day of Saddness

My therapist and I decided today that Monday, Dec 8, 2008 will be the last day they come out. There might be another time in the future when I need my visits worse than now. I attend a Seating Clinic tomorrow for a doctor to advise if I should be using a motorized wheelchair or not. All you bloggers out there, NEVER take running, jumping, laughing, singing or anything you do in everyday life for granite. You could not have convinced me prior to Oct 5, 2005 that I would be physically handicapped in anyway. I was convinced that I would have surgery and go home a new patient in two days. God knows his plans for each of us and it does not always turn out the way we want.

Parents teach your children well.

LOL.........................Aunt Paula

No comments: