Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Shades of Blue

I awoke this morning to a very ugly looking left eyelid in all shades of blue and purple where I fell on Friday. I have several blue spots from approximately 10+ falls yesterday. When I finally did get up, I tried to stay seated the rest of the day. The same for today except the time to bake 2 chocolate pies and dinner for my daughter, her husband and children. Ah, the house smells like chocolate. I will boil spices tomorrow for the smell of Christmas, as I like to refer to it.

My nephew, Ryan called me the other day to tell me that he made homemade cheese biscuits like I taught him a couple of weeks ago. I really think he is going to grow up to be a chef. Of course, I tend to encourage him in that way. I try to teach him what I know about cooking. My baby Sis ask me how I knew all of this stuff and I replied with - memory, reading and watching foodnetwork.

LOL..........................................Aunt Paula

No comments: