Saturday, December 27, 2008

My Next Project

I just thought it would be to prepare for The Salvation Army's Empty Bowl Luncheon. I got a surprise this afternoon when I was discussing my great niece's birthday with her Ninna (my sister) and I offered to try and bake her birthday cake and decorate it with polka-dots. I took a cake decorating course two years ago and I think I can do this. It just may not look as professional as Mrs. Rose's cakes from Creative Cakes, but I bet it will taste the same. I hope it turns out well enough to pass the test of my great niece and her friends.

Happy Birthday Laila Grace---9 years old. My how the years have flown by.

Love..............................Aunt Paula

1 comment:

Amy said...

hi aunt paula!
i love you blog!i hope you had a verry merry christmas! happy 2009!
i would love for you to come to my blog!
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/aslansdaughter/

miss you!
anna beth blassingame