Tuesday, December 23, 2008

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!CHRISTMAS DAY IS ALMOST HERE

I stay in another world. My daughter came home from work today and came over to check on me as usual. She reminded me that Christmas Eve is tomorrow. I am so behind. I still thought we had several days left before Christmas Eve. All my the children in my family will be so excited as they unwrap their gifts and we adults will remind them of the real meaning of Christmas. I am not sure who started the tradition of gift giving on Christmas Day, but I know the Wise Men brought gifts to Christ when He was born.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to Everyone from Aunt Paula. You all have a piece of my heart.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hi Aunt Paula,
Well, we TRIED to sing you Christmas carols today, but alas you were not at home. We left some goodies on your porch.
Love ya,
Amy and family