Saturday, December 20, 2008

Out of Touch

I've been without internet and telephone service for a couple of weeks which has caused me to be out of touch. I called to tell a friend and Kim's church family Merry Christmas and this sweet voice on the other end (Ellie Hamilton) says hello is this Miss Paula Killough. She had the Miss Paula part right. All the children associate me with Kim so I guess in their little minds I am also a Killough. It's okay I just love the children.

I have spent the last two days in the kitchen cooking. I have been trying to cook or bake something for everyone in the family that is a favorite for them. Mother has been with me since Tuesday night and my routine has been turned upside down. Bless her heart, she doesn't understand her mannerisms or anything. We lost my daddy a year ago about this time and she having a difficult time of it.

It's funny how you can miss two weeks of making a post and don't have much to tell.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL and a HAPPY NEW YEAR..........Aunt Paula

No comments: